The US Dynamics Partner Team And the Dynamics Academic Alliance have teamed up to create some new offerings
The US Dynamics Partner team has joined forces with The Microsoft Dynamics Alliance Team (http://microsoft.com/dynamicsaa (DynAA)) to train students and recent graduates on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, interest them in Dynamics careers, and connect our Partners with this pool of quality candidates who are new to the CRM channel.
This Microsoft Dynamics CRM Career Connect Boot camp is comprised of:
- Five days of in-person technical training led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Microsoft Sponsored Career Fair for Partners to engage with Students
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Virtual Learning sessions with MCTs, Partners, and Microsoft Dynamics experts focused on product functional skills (i.e. consulting, project management and soft-skills training).
Currently they are hosting this in 3 locations, inviting, juniors, graduating seniors, MBAs, graduate students, and recent graduates from local universities:
- Chicago, IL – at the Chicago Microsoft office
- Seattle, WA – hosted by the University of Washington
- Boston, MA – hosted by Northeastern University
All of the boot camps will take place different weeks in June.
Please contact the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Career Connect Bootcamp Team if interested by sending mail to usdyns2b at microsoft.com with questions. Please note that space is limited and applications are only accepted for another couple weeks. Space is filling quickly!