Put on the hat "Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement" and the dimensions explode. There are so many different angles to think about such as
- The Product
- The CRM Industry
- The Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and their extensions, applications and products
- The Project Methodologies
- The Communities
- The Support Resources
- The Training Options
- Industry Uses
- Usability and Adoption
- CRM -> ERP : Bridging the teams, the products, the features and more
- Failures and the Why behind them
- Working with the Microsoft teams (product, support, services, executives, sales, etc.)
and the list goes on!
I recently completed a Solution Architecture Assessment engagement and was amazed at all of the categories of discussion and knowledge sharing that bubbled out of a three month, intense, team empowerment project.
So where to start??