Enterprise Customers! Ready to Expand? Embrace the Viral Trial for your other Departments and Groups within your ORG #Dyn365
Now Live in the US (and soon to come Globally)!
Dynamics 365 Trial Sign Up Service & Customer Engagement Viral Trial
Have you looked at the new trial? Go ahead and sign up to test out the service for all Dynamics 365 apps + viral sign up for Customer Engagement in the United States. This includes Operations, Financials, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Service Automation.
- Simplified sign up – business email & phone number
- All apps utilize Microsoft Office viral sign up framework.
- Information Worker (IW) sign up – IW’s can now sign up for a trial and add it to an existing tenant or create a new unmanaged tenant.
- Prospects are joined together in one tenant based on the domain of their work email address for easy collaboration and management.
- Customer Engagement prospects can now have up to 5 trial instances with 5 users each at any one time.
- Customer Engagement trials are still licensed for Enterprise Plan 1, but you can choose a single app or all to trial.
Things you should know:
- No consumer or government email addresses (outlook.com, gmail.com, .gov, .mil, etc.) are accepted in the viral framework.
- All members of a viral trial must have the same email domain.
- The first user to create a trial instance is the trial or instance owner.
- Review the FAQ for all details.
- The traditional admin based sign up you all know is still available and should be used if you plan to customize a trial for a customer to join (since you don’t share an email domain.)